What’s a Red Tent Girl’s Weekend?
I’ve got really great girlfriends. We regularly meet up for girl’s time to just do girl things. Sometimes it’s just renting a beach house, grilling food on the deck, going to karaoke, dancing, cooking, talking, hiking, camping, playing games, engaging in some sort of sports activity, or maybe doing something wild and out of the ordinary. The main event though, is just being in the company of other women. This gives us a chance to connect, vent, share, grow, and relax away from the every day masculine world.
I am lucky to have a group like this. I am also lucky to have fabulous sisters and a moon circle. “Man, all women should have this!” is what I always say. So, here it is. It’s not exactly a spiritual quest, but it sure is good for the spirit!
Who Should Come?
- Women who don’t have girlfriends.
- Females whose girlfriend’s can’t do a girl’s weekend because they have little kids, jobs, school, responsibilities, debt, etc. that won’t allow them to come.
- Women who are surrounded by guys and need some feminine energy in their lives.
- Ladies who need to get out of their comfort zone and get a fresh perspective.
- Females who are looking for a safe place to explore their feelings, themselves, or what it means to be a women while in the company of other women without drama.
- Water babies. We will have a pool and the ocean right outside the doorway.
- The main attraction of the Red Tent Girls’ Weekend is hanging out with other women. It’s like a Red Tent gathering only all weekend long.
- Hot and cold breakfast foods are included daily. You have to make your own breakfast, but everything will already be there.
- If you have a special diet or just like cooking, we have a fully equipped kitchen available.
- Welcome dinner.
- 3 nights lodging.
- We will have some meditative, self-reflective activities that can help you get in touch with yourself, but everything is optional. Do what you want.
When’s the Next One?
October 2019 in Outer Banks, NC