Is there a land more steeped in myth and mystery than Wales? We travel to the land of King Arthur and the Druids…
Sept 13 – 21, 2019
$2671 double occupancy, land only
Day 0 – FRIDAY, SEPT 13, 2019
DAY 1 – SATURDAY, SEPT 14
Early morning arrival at Heathrow so that we can be on our way by noon. Stop at Puzzlewood, Tintern Abbey, and Fagans National History Museum.
DAY 2 – SUNDAY, SEPT 15
Tinkinswood, Brecon Beacons National Park (caving, gorge walking,
DAY 3 AND 4 MONDAY & TUES, SEPT 16 & 17
DAY 5, 6, AND 7 WED, THURS AND FRI SEPT 18, 19 AND 20TH
Day 8, SATURDAY, SEPT 21 – we fly home.
LODGING A standard room in this area is a double bed. Inns tends to be on the smaller side. For this reason, I cannot guarantee a single room. Double occupancy will likely mean sharing a bed. When a male/female pair share a room, this will always be with twin beds. We may stay in a single family apartment or house at times. I make every effort to secure rooms with private baths, but there may be times when they are shared. Please plan your night attire accordingly. Once I have our lodging secured, I can let you know if single occupancy is available and the rate. It probably won’t be available for the entire tour, but the fee will reflect that. In other words, if there are three nights when you can have your own room, you’d only be charged for those three. PLEASE request a single occupancy upgrade if you have insomnia, are an introvert and need some extra alone time to recharge, you snore, you need extra time in the morning, or you just like your privacy and space. I want you to be comfortable and well rested.
- 7 days of touring
- breakfast daily on the nights we stay in a B&B
- site entry fees
- 8 nights double occupancy lodging
- air conditioned vehicle with driver
- airport transfers
- experienced, English speaking tour guide with knowledge of spiritual Wales
- Space is very limited, so this is an inner circle tour. This means that it’s open by invitation only to previous Rainbow Serpent Adventure travelers. However, you may invite a friend or family member.
“This was way better than going on a commercial tour. I felt like I experienced everything and got to connect with the land and the people. Unforgettable. Go, and have a great experience too!” ~ Lisa, Rhode Island USA ‘04
“Touring with Laura is like touring with a well-connected native. Seemingly effortlessly, Laura pulls together the sights, people and places you want to see. “Tourist” destinations are included, but most everything has an “off the beaten path” perspective you won’t often find on crowded buses with overworked tour guides.”~ Samira, VA ’06
“The most informative, life changing tour I have ever experienced! I was given all the head information that was required, and had not realized the extent my heart would be moved, changed, uplifted and shifted into a new reality. Everyday in England was a shock to preconceived notions. I spent so much time processing and allowing the changes to flow. It is difficult to explain all that went on during this tour. I just know I am changed for the betterment of my heart, my spirit and all phases of my health!” J.E., MO, ’15
Notes to the Traveler
- All travelers must have a valid passport that expires no less than March 2020 to tour sacred Wales with us.
- Not included: Meals not listed, insurance, medical care, and items of a personal nature, such as water, telephone calls, taxes, souvenirs, international airfare, and tips.
- Included: transfers to and from the airport to our lodgings. Tickets to all sites listed in the itinerary. Transportation to all sites listed. Entry fees to all sites listed. Meals listed. English speaking guide. Double occupancy lodging.
- Single hotel upgrade may be available. If you have special needs that make rooming solo a better option for you and the group, please ask about this option. The fee is $_________.
- The maximum capacity for the tour is 10.
- Sorry, there is no early bird discount; however, the main incentive to registering early is that space is limited.
- There is a 25% cancellation fee.
- You may register any time up to July 13 – assuming space is available.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Due to the large amounts of walking in remote in natural landscapes (ie, sometimes steep, uneven trails with no paved walkways or pretty handrails) this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or a low level of physical fitness.
- Laura’s tours always include a lot of time in nature to take advantage of the healing power of the outdoors – fresh air, flowing waters, open sky, and the earth itself. The tour will go on despite the weather. Please come prepared.
- Price may change if the currency rate fluctuates. Once you are booked, your price will remain firm.
- We reserve the right to change any and all items on the itinerary and/or prices if local or world conditions change or should we simply wish to linger longer somewhere.