My journey into spiritual travel started here in Egypt in 1998. I didn’t come here for spiritual reasons and had no expectation of meeting magic. Egypt just effervesces with it so you can’t help but get it anyway. I was so inspired that I had to share it and that’s how my tour business was born. We used to go every year because I just wanted more and more. Then the Arab Spring happened, and we took a break. Now in 2018 we return to recapture the magic.
If you need to see the world anew, come with us to the land of the pharaohs, pyramids, and the earth’s throat chakra. Egypt is a land of surprises. She gives you exactly what you need, even when you don’t know what that is. If you’ve never been before or aren’t sure you will ever go again, this is the tour for you. Egypt is a bargain so we’re pulling out all the stops to hit items on your bucket list. It has everything you know you want and lots that you didn’t even know to ask for. This tour is IT!
November 9, 2018 – November 17, 2018
$2529 land only/double occupancy
- breakfast daily, five lunches, dinner aboard the cruise
- nightly entertainment aboard the cruise
- balloon ride over the desert
- four days cruising the beautiful, lazy Nile
- site entry fees to temples of antiquity and the Great Pyramids
- three nights lodging in a five star hotel overlooking the pyramids
- air conditioned vehicle with driver
- unanticipated priceless delights
Who Should Do a Spiritual Tour of Egypt With Us?
People who are ready to have their breath taken away. I can tell you about sites, but I cannot anticipate what happens on the inside because Egypt always delivers unexpected pleasure. If you are ready for her treasures, she showers them in abundance. If you are not ready, she doesn’t halt with your resistance. Either way, you get what you need. Egypt is always transformative. If you think you’ve seen her before, you haven’t seen her with me. Trust me when I tell you that this will be something special.
“This was way better than going on a commercial tour. I felt like I experienced everything and got to connect with the land and the people. Unforgettable. Go, and have a great experience too!” ~ Lisa, Rhode Island USA ‘04
“Touring with Laura is like touring with a well-connected native. Seemingly effortlessly, Laura pulls together the sights, people and places you want to see. “Tourist” destinations are included, but most everything has an “off the beaten path” perspective you won’t often find on crowded buses with overworked tour guides.”~ Samira, VA ’06
“The most informative, life changing tour I have ever experienced! I was given all the head information that was required, and had not realized the extent my heart would be moved, changed, uplifted and shifted into a new reality. Everyday in England was a shock to preconceived notions. I spent so much time processing and allowing the changes to flow. It is difficult to explain all that went on during this tour. I just know I am changed for the betterment of my heart, my spirit and all phases of my health!” J.E., MO, ’15
Notes to the Traveler
- Not included: Meals not listed, insurance, medical care, and items of a personal nature, such as water, telephone calls, taxes, souvenirs, and tips are not included.
- International airfare is not included.
- Included: transfers to and from the airport to our lodgings. Tickets to all sites listed in the itinerary. Transportation to all sites listed. Entry fees to all sites listed. Meals listed. Five star double occupancy lodging.
- Single hotel upgrade may be available for $500 . If you have special needs or just prefer more privacy that make rooming solo a better option for you and the group, please ask about this option.
- The maximum capacity for the tour is 14.
- Sorry, there is no early bird discount; however, the main incentive to registering early is that space is limited.
- There is a 25% cancellation penalty for written cancellation requests made 30 days before departure. Cancellations with fewer than 30 days notice incur a 50% penalty.
- You may register any time up September 8, 18 – assuming space is available.
- A $500 deposit holds your space. The balance is due by Septemeber 8, 18. Unpaid balances may result in forfeiture of your space and a cancellation penalty.
- The tour will go on despite the weather. Please come prepared with sun screen, sun glasses, a hat.
- We reserve the right to change any and all items on the itinerary and/or prices if local or world conditions change.