Tour Sacred Peru – Just Breathe
Every spiritual tour starts with an intention. We tour sacred Peru to find that sweet spot in life where we can just breathe. We will channel the energy of the ley lines that meet at Machu Picchu. The earth’s sacral chakra at Lake Titicaca (for those on the extended tour) is also part of our adventure. We will have a chance to engage in traditional spiritual rituals and ceremonies along the way. This will help you release the barriers to joy and welcome in new energy. If you don’t start this journey in a space of ease, don’t worry. It will find you along the way!
Oct 2017 $
land only/double occupancy
- Cusco – the ancient capital of the Incan empire and Unesco World Heritage site
- Sacsayhuaman – see amazing architecture that rivals that of the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Pisac – home of beautiful terraces, the resting place of mummies, and location of the famous Sun Temple
- Ollantaytambo – also in the Sacred Valley, this ancient Incan fortress is unlike anything else
- Machu Picchu – a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the wonders of the world. This site has long been known by new age travelers as having powerful spiritual energy. It is on one of ley line meeting points!
- Lake Titicaca (extended) – this spiritual site is home of many UFO sightings and the earth’s sacral chakra. The sacral chakra holds the energy of sexuality, sensuality, creativity, and emotions. If you have problems of co-dependency, addiction, overindulgence, being overly controlled, lack of desire or motivation, or feeling stuck, this is the place for you!
- Amuru Maru (extended) – called “the gateway to the land of the gods,” this site is steeped in legend and mysticism
- Uros (extended) – the floating islands are unlike anything else on earth! Be among the few who get to experience this wonderous place.
- Amantani Island (extended) – this island lies on the ley line that connects Machu Picchu and the Sun Island. The fertility temples of Pachamama (earth mother) and Pachatata (earth father) are located here. We will overnight here with a local family. Do you like music? What about dancing? This evening we will have a local party with both, so bring your dancing shoes.
- Sun Island, Bolivia. (extended) -This is one of the most powerful places on earth. The rainbow and plumed serpents cross here amplifying the earth’s energy.
- 8 days of touring (12 on the extended tour)
- breakfast daily
- welcome dinner
- site entry fees
- San Pedro ceremony (optional. Not for minors or those who are emotionally unstable)
- 8 nights double occupancy hotel (12 on the extended tour)
- air conditioned vehicle with driver
- experienced, English speaking tour guide with knowledge of spiritual Peru
- all the spiritual releasing and awakening that you are ready for
Who Should Tour Sacred Peru?
Physically fit, adventurous souls with an interest in history, culture, spirituality and a desire to explore sacred Peru are welcome. We will walk an average of five miles per day. It’s a lot of steep uphill and downhill climbing in the mountains where oxygen is not plentiful. Although we have almost all half days of touring and lots of down time, you have to be hearty. This will take a lot out of you physically and emotionally. We’re going high into the mountains, close to God and into the navel of the earth. If you dare, you’ll also see into your own center.
Peru is home to the earth’s sacral chakra. This energy is about deservedness, abundance, pleasure, the balance between control and letting go, and providing for the body (food, sex, rest, fun, work, exercise). If you have problems in any of these areas, you may wish to tour sacred Peru. When you are resisting balance or are unaware of your issues, the energy may make it so obvious and uncomfortable that you must face it. If you are ready for change, it may peel away effortlessly. Why not let the magic of Peru heal you?
“This was way better than going on a commercial tour. I felt like I experienced everything and got to connect with the land and the people. Unforgettable. Go, and have a great experience too!” ~ Lisa, Rhode Island USA ‘04
“Touring with Laura is like touring with a well-connected native. Seemingly effortlessly, Laura pulls together the sights, people and places you want to see. “Tourist” destinations are included, but most everything has an “off the beaten path” perspective you won’t often find on crowded buses with overworked tour guides.”~ Samira, VA ’06
“The most informative, life changing tour I have ever experienced! I was given all the head information that was required, and had not realized the extent my heart would be moved, changed, uplifted and shifted into a new reality. Everyday in England was a shock to preconceived notions. I spent so much time processing and allowing the changes to flow. It is difficult to explain all that went on during this tour. I just know I am changed for the betterment of my heart, my spirit and all phases of my health!” J.E., MO, ’15
Notes to the Traveler
- All travelers must have a valid passport that expires no less than April 2018 to tour sacred Peru with us.
- Not included: Meals not listed, insurance, medical care, and items of a personal nature, such as water, telephone calls, taxes, souvenirs, international airfare, and tips. (Allow approximately $10 US per day for tips for tour personnel).
- Included: transfers to and from the airport to our lodgings. Tickets to all sites listed in the itinerary. Transportation to all sites listed. Entry fees to all sites listed. Meals listed. English speaking guide. Double occupancy lodging.
- Single hotel upgrade may be available. If you have special needs that make rooming solo a better option for you and the group, please ask about this option. The fee is $250 for the short tour and $350 total for the long one.
- The maximum capacity for the tour is 14.
- Sorry, there is no early bird discount; however, the main incentive to registering early is that space is limited.
- There is a 25% cancellation fee.
- You may register any time up to August 22 – assuming space is available.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Due to the large amounts of walking in remote in natural landscapes (ie, sometimes steep, uneven trails with no paved walkways or pretty handrails) this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or a low level of physical fitness.
- Laura’s tours always include a lot of time in nature to take advantage of the healing power of the outdoors – fresh air, flowing waters, open sky, and the earth itself. The tour will go on despite the weather. Please come prepared.
- Price may change if the currency rate fluctuates. Once you are booked, your price will remain firm.
- We reserve the right to change any and all items on the itinerary and/or prices if local or world conditions change.
- Travelers insurance is MANDATORY. It must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$ 200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. Insurance is due 45 days before departure. This is the tour provider’s requirement.
- The extended tour is the most physically demanding part due to altitude (it’s 3,000 feet higher than the rest of the tour). If you are not in great health, I recommend you limit yourself to the short tour.
- US citizens, if you are going on the extended tour, please obtain your Bolivian visa prior to the trip.