Retreat to Mt. Shasta – Healing the Root of Shame
Every spiritual tour starts with an intention. Our fall Mount Shasta retreat follows the energy of the rainbow serpent ley lines that lead us to the earth’s root chakra. We retreat to release the shame that stand in the way of living a juicy life. Each day we will face our fears and walk through to the other side. It won’t be easy, but by the end, we’ll all emerge from the chrysalis as butterflies.
The call to adventure sounds its cry. Will you heed the call?
Sept 13, 2018 to Sept 19, 2018
$1456 – land only/shared lodging (meaning with your companion or another retreat attendee)
$1656 land only/private room
- 7 days retreat
- breakfast daily
- welcome dinner
- site entry fees
- 6 nights double occupancy lodging
- air conditioned vehicle with driver
- daily programming to help release and inspire
For additional details, click here.
Who Should Retreat to Mt. Shasta?
People who are willing to walk through fire to leave their BS behind. This requires daily vulnerability. This is an active participation adventure. If you are not willing to look deep at your stuff and put it on display, please do not consider coming. Your energy will impact everyone else.
You’ll never be forced to do what you don’t want to do, but you must have willingness. If you need to be carried part of the way, that is what I am here for. You may crumple, but I will always help you back to your feet.
We’re calling to physically fit, adventurous souls with an interest in culture, spirituality and a desire to explore this wild and sacred mountain are welcome. We tend to spend a lot of time outdoors and walk a lot. It’s a lot of steep uphill and downhill climbing in high elevation where oxygen is not plentiful. Although we have almost all half days of touring and lots of down time, you have to be hearty. This will take a lot out of you physically and emotionally. We’re going high into the mountains, closer to God and your own core. The scariest view is often the one in the mirror. Come if you dare.
Mt. Shasta attracts all types. It is known for its UFO activity, healing waters, and Native American ceremonial grounds. We go here to soak in the energy of the earth’s root chakra. This energy is about self preservation, safety, survival, instinct, stability, security, primal issues, feeling grounded, courage, all things physical, and active. If you have problems with not having enough, family wounds, or feeling a lack of energy throughout your life, you may wish to retreat with us. When you are resisting balance or are unaware of your issues, the energy may make it so obvious and uncomfortable that you must face it. If you are ready for change, it may peel away effortlessly. Why not let the magic of Mt. Shasta heal you?
“This was way better than going on a commercial tour. I felt like I experienced everything and got to connect with the land and the people. Unforgettable. Go, and have a great experience too!” ~ Lisa, Rhode Island USA ‘04
“Touring with Laura is like touring with a well-connected native. Seemingly effortlessly, Laura pulls together the sights, people and places you want to see. “Tourist” destinations are included, but most everything has an “off the beaten path” perspective you won’t often find on crowded buses with overworked tour guides.”~ Samira, VA ’06
“The most informative, life changing tour I have ever experienced! I was given all the head information that was required, and had not realized the extent my heart would be moved, changed, uplifted and shifted into a new reality. Everyday in England was a shock to preconceived notions. I spent so much time processing and allowing the changes to flow. It is difficult to explain all that went on during this tour. I just know I am changed for the betterment of my heart, my spirit and all phases of my health!” J.E., MO, ’15
for a detailed itinerary, click here.
Notes to the Traveler
- Not included: Meals not listed, insurance, medical care, and items of a personal nature, such as water, telephone calls, taxes, souvenirs, airfare, and tips.
- Included: Admission to all sites listed in the itinerary. Transportation from the retreat site to all sites listed. Meals listed. Double occupancy lodging.
- The maximum capacity for the tour is 10.
- Sorry, there is no early bird discount; however, the main incentive to registering early is that space is limited.
- You may register any time – assuming space is available.
- $500 deposit will hold your space. Balance is due by July 6. No exceptions. We will maintain a waiting list. If payment is not received in full by July 6, the next person on the waiting list will get your spot and your deposit will be refunded.
- You may cancel anytime with written notice. There is a 25% cancellation fee UNLESS there is someone on the waiting list who is willing to take your spot. You may also transfer your deposit and/or registration fee to someone else.
- Due to the large amounts of walking in remote in natural landscapes (ie, sometimes steep, uneven trails with no paved walkways or pretty handrails) this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or a low level of physical fitness. If you are unable to do the outdoor excursions and would still like to come, you are welcome.
- Laura’s tours always include a lot of time in nature to take advantage of the healing power of the outdoors – fresh air, flowing waters, open sky, and the earth itself. The tour will go on despite the weather. Please come prepared.
- Price may change if the currency rate fluctuates. Once you are booked, your price will remain firm.
- We reserve the right to change any and all items on the itinerary and/or prices if local or world conditions change.