Tour Sacred Peru – Tapping the Four Elements
Every spiritual tour starts with an intention. We tour sacred Peru to find wholeness through the four elements. We will channel the energy of the ley lines that meet at Machu Picchu and combine them with Earth (Pachamama), Air (sky), Water (of the Amazon), and Fire (Sun) to rediscover our Oneness. Traditional spiritual rituals and ceremonies will be offered along the way. This will help you release the barriers to joy and welcome in new energy. If you don’t start this journey in a space of ease, don’t worry. It will find you along the way!
April 26 – May 5 2019 $2625
land only/double occupancy
What is the Significance of the Four Elements?
Everything contains the four elements of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. We are healthy and whole when these are in balance. The theme for this tour is “Tapping the Four Elements.” Our focus will be on becoming aware of how these elements show up in our lives. Fire is the Sun. The ancient Incans worshipped the Sun for its life giving properties. Fire is passion and compassion. It allows us to create. It transmutes anger and rage into love.
Water is found in the Amazon. Water is emotion, intuition, and the dark unknown. It has adaptability and can move into any space. It cleanses and restores. Water is life.
Earth is found in the physical environment, the mountains, and our bodies. This provides us with grounding and stability. Mother Earth gives us food. She also filters wastes and renews all things. Another way to think of this is forgiveness.
You can never forget about Air in the mountains of Peru because of the altitude! Air brings knowledge, communication, and connection. It’s the element of ideas. Without it, we die, so Air is the pathway to the spirit realm. Air is everywhere. It’s not bound by time or space. So, we can communicte with our ancestors or our own Inner Light through the element of Air.
- Cusco – the ancient capital of the Incan empire and Unesco World Heritage site
- Sacsayhuaman – see amazing architecture that rivals that of the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Pisac – home of beautiful terraces, the resting place of mummies, and location of the famous Sun Temple
- Ollantaytambo – also in the Sacred Valley, this ancient Incan fortress is unlike anything else
- Machu Picchu – a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the wonders of the world. This site has long been known by new age travelers as having powerful spiritual energy. It is on one of ley line meeting points!
- Inki Punku – horseback riding to the Sun Temple near Machu Picchu.
- Sailing the Amazon at the Tambopata National Reserve Tambopata River.
- Hiking deep into the jungle to see exotic wildlife.
- Visit with local native people of the Amazon.
- 10 days of touring
- breakfast daily
- 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- site entry fees
- San Pedro ceremony (optional. Not for minors or those who are emotionally unstable)
- Ayahuasca ceremony (optional. Not for minors or those who are emotionally unstable)
- 9 nights double occupancy hotel
- air conditioned vehicle with driver
- experienced, English speaking tour guide with knowledge of spiritual Peru
- all the spiritual releasing and awakening that you are ready for
Who Should Tour Sacred Peru?
Physically fit, adventurous souls with an interest in history, culture, spirituality and a desire to explore sacred Peru are welcome. We will walk an average of five miles per day. It’s a lot of steep uphill and downhill climbing in the mountains where oxygen is not plentiful. Although we have almost all half days of touring and lots of down time, you have to be hearty. This will take a lot out of you physically and emotionally. We’re going high into the mountains, close to God. If you dare, you’ll also see into your own center.
Open minded souls who are ready for transformation. The human body has energy pathways. So does the Earth. Machu Picchu is the site of one of these powerful, spiritual, energy ley lines (also called Song Lines or Dragon Lines). Each energy pathway resonates differently yet has the power to heal in its own way. Dowsers can detect this energy. So can sensitive people. This energy can inspire, energize, illuminate or make so you uncomfortable that you can’t stay stuck anymore. Ready for transformation? Why not let the magic of Peru heal you?
“This was way better than going on a commercial tour. I felt like I experienced everything and got to connect with the land and the people. Unforgettable. Go, and have a great experience too!” ~ Lisa, Rhode Island USA ‘04
“Touring with Laura is like touring with a well-connected native. Seemingly effortlessly, Laura pulls together the sights, people and places you want to see. “Tourist” destinations are included, but most everything has an “off the beaten path” perspective you won’t often find on crowded buses with overworked tour guides.”~ Samira, VA ’06
“The most informative, life changing tour I have ever experienced! I was given all the head information that was required, and had not realized the extent my heart would be moved, changed, uplifted and shifted into a new reality. Everyday in England was a shock to preconceived notions. I spent so much time processing and allowing the changes to flow. It is difficult to explain all that went on during this tour. I just know I am changed for the betterment of my heart, my spirit and all phases of my health!” J.E., MO, ’15
Notes to the Traveler
- All travelers must have a valid passport that expires no less than Oct 2019 to tour sacred Peru with us.
- Not included: Meals not listed, insurance, medical care, and items of a personal nature, such as water, telephone calls, taxes, souvenirs, international airfare, and tips. (Allow approximately $10 US per day for tips for tour personnel).
- Included: transfers to and from the airport to our lodgings. Tickets to all sites listed in the itinerary. Transportation to all sites listed. Entry fees to all sites listed. Meals listed. English speaking guide. Double occupancy lodging.
- Single hotel upgrade may be available. If you have special needs that make rooming solo a better option for you and the group, please ask about this option. The fee is $_________.
- The maximum capacity for the tour is 14.
- Sorry, there is no early bird discount; however, the main incentive to registering early is that space is limited.
- There is a 25% cancellation fee.
- You may register any time up to March 22 – assuming space is available.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Due to the large amounts of walking in remote in natural landscapes (ie, sometimes steep, uneven trails with no paved walkways or pretty handrails) this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or a low level of physical fitness.
- Laura’s tours always include a lot of time in nature to take advantage of the healing power of the outdoors – fresh air, flowing waters, open sky, and the earth itself. The tour will go on despite the weather. Please come prepared.
- Price may change if the currency rate fluctuates. Once you are booked, your price will remain firm.
- We reserve the right to change any and all items on the itinerary and/or prices if local or world conditions change.
- Travelers insurance is MANDATORY. It must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$ 200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. Insurance is due 45 days before departure. This is the tour provider’s requirement.
- You will fly into Cusco and out of Lima, Peru.