Sacred New Orleans – Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark
Every spiritual tour starts with an intention. We tour spiritual New Orleans and environs to get friendly with the dark side. We live in a dual universe. Everything is both light and dark. While many of us equate spirituality with light and love, to be truly whole, we have to have a healthy relationship with our shadow too. This tour can help you accept that darkness is natural too.
April 7- 13, 2018
land only/double occupancy
- breakfast daily
- welcome dinner
- one festival day
- four days of touring
- site entry fees
- five nights double occupancy hotel
- air conditioned vehicle with driver
- all the joy your heart can contain
Who Should Tour New Orleans and Environs?
Grounded, but adventurous souls with an interest in history, culture, spirituality and a desire to explore the dark side are welcome. Fear is okay. Open minds are necessary. We may go way out of your comfort zone, but I promise to keep you safe! We’re brushing by some dark history, life, and death. If you dare, you’ll also see into your own center.
“This was way better than going on a commercial tour. I felt like I experienced everything and got to connect with the land and the people. Unforgettable. Go, and have a great experience too!” ~ Lisa, Rhode Island USA ‘04
“Touring with Laura is like touring with a well-connected native. Seemingly effortlessly, Laura pulls together the sights, people and places you want to see. “Tourist” destinations are included, but most everything has an “off the beaten path” perspective you won’t often find on crowded buses with overworked tour guides.”~ Samira, VA ’06
“The most informative, life changing tour I have ever experienced! I was given all the head information that was required, and had not realized the extent my heart would be moved, changed, uplifted and shifted into a new reality. Everyday in England was a shock to preconceived notions. I spent so much time processing and allowing the changes to flow. It is difficult to explain all that went on during this tour. I just know I am changed for the betterment of my heart, my spirit and all phases of my health!” J.E., MO, ’15
Notes to the Traveler
- Not included: Meals not listed, insurance, medical care, and items of a personal nature, such as water, telephone calls, taxes, souvenirs, and tips are not included. Airfare is not included.
- Included: transfers to and from the airport to our lodgings. Tickets to all sites listed in the itinerary. Transportation to all sites listed. Entry fees to all sites listed. Meals listed. Double occupancy lodging.
- Single hotel upgrade may be available. If you have special needs that make rooming solo a better option for you and the group, please ask about this option.
- Double occupancy is in most cases one bed (full size or larger).
- The maximum capacity for the tour is 14. .
- Sorry, there is no early bird discount; however, the main incentive to registering early is that space is limited.
- There is a 25% cancellation penalty.
- You may register any time up to _________ – assuming space is available.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Laura’s tours always include a lot of time in nature to take advantage of the healing power of the outdoors – fresh air, flowing waters, open sky, and the earth itself. The tour will go on despite the weather. Please come prepared.
- We reserve the right to change any and all items on the itinerary and/or prices if local or world conditions change.